Hi Everyone, how are you all? Hope, all is going well. And If not, please do not loose hope. Keep pushing yourself, don’t let any boundary to stop you from moving forward. And as promised, I’m back again with my personal D.I.Y Face Oil recipe for you guys.
Frankly speaking, I never want to be a part of some fancy kind of skin care regime. I have always look forward to find and try something that actually works for the betterment of my skin instead of running behind any kind of luxurious product with a huge price tag on it.
Nature has given you so much to not only to take care and brightening up your skin, but also brightening up your life too. Just try to be close to the nature as much as possible.
If some time and a little effort can save your 100 bucks, than why not?
So, here I’m going to share my simple D.I.Y recipe of face oil or you can say face massage oil.
For this face oil, you will need;
1 1/2 tablespoon of Pure Almond Oil
1 teaspoon of Lemon Essential Oil
2 Capsules of Evion ( Vitamin E )
2 Capsules of Vitamin A
8-10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
Now, mix all these ingredient together with a clean needle or spoon. Keep this oil in a glass bottle or you can also keep it in a clean plastic bottle.
Now, use this D.I.Y face oil whenever you want. Just avoid exposing yourself in sun after using this face oil.
Most of the time I prefer to use this D.I.Y oil while doing my home facial treatment. I massage my face with this oil after scrubbing for about 8-10 minutes, followed by a good steaming which allows the oil to deeply penetrate and absorb into my skin.
And trust me guys, it gives my skin a beautiful radiant glow. I have also used this oil on weekly basis. It improve the skin elasticity, as well as makes my skin flawless day by day.
The Almond Oil included in this Face oil, has great benefits like;
- Improves complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin.
- Helpful in acne.
- Helps reverse sun damage.
- Reduces the appearance of scars.
- Reduces under eyes circle.
Tea Tree Oil benefits like;
- It’s able to combat oily skin.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil is useful in itchy skin.
- It’s anti-bacterial property helps to control and heel acne issues.
- It helps to soothe your skin, making you feel more relaxed than before.
Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil;
- Lemon essential oil has antioxidant properties. Which helps to brighten and rejuvenate dull skin.
- It’s works as an antiseptic too.
- It helps to detoxify your skin.
- Helps eliminate blemishes associated with oily skin.
- It also help to remove the dark spots and even outs the skin tone.
Benefits of Vitamin E;
- It helps to reduce blemishes.
- Also, works as an anti-aging.
- Also helps as an skin-conditioning agent.
- It also helps for pigmented skin.
Benefits of Vitamin A;
- It support the skin’s immune system.
- Vitamin A prevent breakouts.
- It promotes natural moisturizing, means it helps to hydrate skin.
- It assists in promoting and maintaining a healthy dermis and epidermis, the top two layers of your skin.
- The Retinol present in Vitamin A, works as a great anti-aging.
- It’s an antioxidant, and helps to give a flawless radiant glow to your skin.
So, overall this D.I.Y face oil has helped me a lot to improve my skin texture as well as making it supple and firm with every use.
I choose to create my own D.I.Y face oil,according to my skin, besides of choosing some luxurious but random brand. And it works great for me.
Hope it would help you all too. You can just try it for once, and do share your experience or any kind of feedback with me and other readers for their benefits.
Till than, you can also check out our another post on Blackheads & whiteheads – Get rid with this D.I.Y mask
Thank you & don’t forget to spread love and kindness 🙂