Having a warm glass of water, infused with lemon and honey can actually be a great start for your day, with lots and lots of health benefits.
Lemon contain a high amount of vitamin C, soluble fiber and plant compounds that give them a number of health benefits. It may become useful for weight loss. Also reduce risk of heart disease, anemia, digestive issues, boosting immunity system, kidney stones, cancer risk and many more.
Honey is been used for centuries. Not only for cooking but also for its medicinal properties. It does have many potential health benefits like it’s a great antioxidant source, fight infections, prevents acid formation, relieving cold and cough symptoms and many more. It’s great healthy substitute of Sugar as well.
Now let’s discuss some of those Lemon Honey water Benefits here :
- Starting your day with lemon honey water can help you to maintain the natural pH balance of your body.
- Meanwhile, it boost your immune system as it has a lot of vitamin C. Which is the undisputed defender against viral infections and immune system weaknesses.
- Lemon are full of potassium, they are great to keep your heart, brain and nerves running smoothly.
- Both Lemon & Honey are good for digestion. Because both helps loosen and remove toxins in your stomach. It also helps lessen indigestion signs like heart burn, burping and bloating.
- It helps detoxifying your body, by removing the bad chemicals in your body. Thus, helps the liver too to work properly.
- Honey contains Hydrogen peroxide, an antiseptic. It works effective as an anti bacterial or anti fungal.
- Lemon juice helps ease toothaches and gingivitis.
- It helps reduce weight naturally. As lemon contain Pectin Fiber so they can help you increase your metabolism and reduce hunger cravings, thus helping to reduce weight.
- Research has suggested that honey is an effective as dextromethorphan, a common ingredient in over-the-counter cough medication.
- Inflammation isn’t only your body’s natural response to energy. Chronic inflammation in your body is an essential (component) in serious illness. And it’s been linked to excess acidity in the body lemon water decreases your body’s acidity levels which in turn assists your body in removing harmful uric acid which might cause inflammation.
- Research shows that antioxidant compounds in honey called polyphenols too may play a role in preventing heart disease.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C. Which works together to form a protective effect against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Lemon & Honey is full of Antioxidants, which helps lessen blemishes and wrinkles. Hence, it works also as a great anti-aging as well as gives your skin a healthy glowing.
How I choose to have my Lemon Honey water :
Actually, my morning routine starts with this drink. Firstly, I take one glass of warm water, add half of a lemon’s juice. Secondly, I add 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon full of Chia Seeds. After that, mix these all together and Ta-Daa….. 🙂
So, here’s my power drink ready to kick start the day.
Do try this recipe, and hope you all like it.
However, don’t forget to check out our another post on the Lotus Position too. Which can make a major change in your daily life and health, here : https://tossthelife.com/?p=2438
Till than, Spread Happiness & Kindness
Stay Healthy 🙂
2 thoughts on “Lemon Honey Water Benefits – Health & Beauty Benefits”
I just started drinking water with lemon and mint in it the month is very strong so is the lemon lhave un a water bottle. I have 3lbs to loose 30 more l’m 188. I want to be 130 and l’m soon to be 52
Pingback: No sugar no carbs diet with 11 super food list - Toss The Life