High Blood Pressure is a condition that affects billion of people, and also known as hypertension. So, here you will get to know how to Lower Blood Pressure.
Hypertension is a very common problem that increases the risk of heart diseases, stroke and kidney failure.
For every ten people who are diagnosed with hypertension a further seven remain undiagnosed and untreated this is because High BP rarely causes symptoms in the early stages and remains as a silent disease for a very long time.
What does Blood Pressure numbers mean ?
BP is measured using two numbers. The first number called “systolic” BP represents the pressure in your blood vessels when your heart beats. The second number called the “diastolic” BP represents the pressure in your blood vessels when your heart rests between the beats. Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury. BP less than 120/80 millimeters of mercury is considered normal. A BP of more than 140/90 millimeter mercury is considered too high or hypertension.
BP levels higher than normal for a long time is a dangerous condition. But the good news is that lifestyle changes can significantly reduce your numbers and lower your risk without requiring medications.
Now, Let’s Discuss About How Can You Reduce Your Blood Pressure Naturally :
- Drink water at least 2-3 liter in a day.
- Drink bottle gourd’s (Duddhi) juice everyday in an empty stomach.
- Perform yoga like kapal bhati regularly. It helps to reduce hypertension.
- Practise Padmasana, or perform meditation in padmasana pose.
- Add 4-5 Garlic cloves ( grinded or cuted into smaller pieces ) in to your warm lemon-honey water. Now, drink this, sip by sip in the morning.
- Avoid consuming Alcohol or smoking.
- Avoid refined sugar in your daily diet.
- Cut off the caffeine related foods like tea, coffee.
- You can eat dark chocolate but in a minimal amount.
- Stop or reduce sodium intake like table salt in your food.
- Stay away from stress.
Hope this could help some of you 🙂
You can also check out Indigestion- Causes, Symptoms & Common Solutions
2 thoughts on “How to lower your Blood pressure?”
That is really fascinating, You are an excessively professional
blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your great post.
Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks
Thank you so much Christena.. that’s very sweet of you.🤗
I’m so glad that you liked my blog.💙
Keep sharing and keep visiting 😊